Skip to main content

BHU Class XI Entrance Exam Result 2023-24

   

BHU Class XI Entrance Exam Result 2023-24


The BHU SET Result 2023 will be declared on the official website of BHU. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result will contain the candidate’s score and rank. Candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible for counseling.

Applicants who will appear in BHU School Entrance exam may expect result to be declared in the month of June 2023. Applicants can obtain the result from the official admission website by entering correct registration number and roll number.

My Name is Priyanshu Thakur and I am preparing for Civil Services! And I am from Bihar. My aim is to cooperate with the participants preparing for competitive exams in Hindi & English medium. It is my fervent desire to get the affection of all of you and to serve you by distributing my acquired experiences and knowledge.

Comments

© 2020 Itselfu prep

Designed by Open Themes & Nahuatl.mx.