Skip to main content

BHU Class XI Admit Card 2023-24

   

BHU Class XI Admit Card 2023-24


The BHU SET Admit Card 2023 will be available online on the official website of BHU. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth.

The admit card contains important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and exam date and time. Candidates should carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof.

My Name is Priyanshu Thakur and I am preparing for Civil Services! And I am from Bihar. My aim is to cooperate with the participants preparing for competitive exams in Hindi & English medium. It is my fervent desire to get the affection of all of you and to serve you by distributing my acquired experiences and knowledge.

Comments

© 2020 Itselfu prep

Designed by Open Themes & Nahuatl.mx.