Skip to main content

BHU Class XI Entrance Exam Councelling 2023-24

  

 

BHU Class XI Entrance Exam Councelling 2023-24

The BHU SET Counselling 2023 process will be conducted in online mode. Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for counseling based on their rank. During counseling, candidates need to choose their preferred school and stream. After the seat allocation process, candidates need to pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.

My Name is Priyanshu Thakur and I am preparing for Civil Services! And I am from Bihar. My aim is to cooperate with the participants preparing for competitive exams in Hindi & English medium. It is my fervent desire to get the affection of all of you and to serve you by distributing my acquired experiences and knowledge.

Comments

© 2020 Itselfu prep

Designed by Open Themes & Nahuatl.mx.